We are currently doing all piercings on a walk-in basis. Our piercer, Gera, is here Tuesdays through Saturdays from 1pm - 8pm. If able, please call ahead to see what the wait time is or to let us know that you’re coming.
Gera’s portfolio can be viewed by clicking on her image on the main page or via the Artists link in the navigation bar. Feel free to browse her work or DM her with any questions you may have.
1) ID is required for all piercings.
*NEW YORK STATE LAW REQUIRES ALL MINORS TO HAVE A GOVERNMENT-ISSUED ID AND TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY THEIR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN WITH MATCHING INFORMATION ON THE ADULT’S ID. NO EXCEPTIONS PERMITTED. COPIES OF IDs WILL BE TAKEN. PARENTS/GUARDIANS MUST ALSO SIGN A CONSENT FORM IN THE PRESENCE OF AN EMPLOYEE.*
- Acceptable forms of ID include: Driver’s License/Learner’s Permit, Passport/Passport Card, or State-Issued Non-Driver’s ID Card.
- If the minor does not have any of the previously listed forms of ID, a birth certificate can be used instead.
- Please call the shop if you have any questions about if your ID is valid and will be accepted.
2) One guest is permitted to come in to the piercing room at the client’s request.
Earlobes are ages 5+, with parental consent form and IDs.
Items marked with an * are 16+ years old, with parental consent form and IDs.
All other piercings are 18+ years old with ID.
Please call the shop (914) 231-6670 for current pricing.
All prices include jewelry (SS & titanium), and additional jewelry options are available for an extra cost.
We accept cash, all credit cards, and Apple Pay. You can leave tips in cash or on card.
ADDITIONAL SHOP INFORMATION
- Please bring minimal personal items. Large bags, shopping bags, etc. will not be allowed in the piercing area.
- Outside food and drink are permitted but cannot be brought into the work area.
- All tools and supplies are sterile/single use, or autoclaved with hospital grade sterilization after every use.
- All needles are single use and disposable.
- All artists are bloodborne pathogen and first aid certified.
- The shop and all surfaces are cleaned with hospital grade cleaners at regular intervals throughout the day.
- HEPA Filters have been installed throughout the shop to circulate/clean the air.
Tuesday: 1pm - 8pm
Wednesday: 1pm - 8pm
Thursday: 1pm - 8pm
Friday: 1pm - 8pm
Saturday: 1pm - 8pm
Thank you for helping to keep our shop, staff, and fellow clients safe, and we can't wait to see you for your appointment!